Covina, Calif., June 17, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The global COVID-19 personal protective equipment market was worth US $ 60.4 billion in 2019 and is estimated to be worth US $ 178.3 billion by 2029 and is expected to register a CAGR of 11.5%
The report “Global COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Market, By Product Type (Isolation Gowns, Gloves, Face Masks, and Respirators), By Application (Hospitals, Clinics, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific , Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa) – Trends, analysis and forecasts to 2029 “.
- In May 2020, Honeywell International Inc. announced that it would build a new production line capable of producing up to 4.5 million FFP2 and FFP3 disposable masks per month at its Newhouse site in Scotland, UK. These masks will help the UK government respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- China is the world’s largest producer of PPE body suits, crucial in guarding against the COVID-19 pandemic. India has become the world’s second largest manufacturer of personal protective equipment (PPE) suits in a short period of time. Companies like Alok Industries, JCT Phagwara, Gokaldas Exports and Aditya Birla are among the national manufacturers of PPE kits. More than 600 companies in the country are certified to manufacture PPE
Request Sample Copy of Business Intelligence Report @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/Insight/request-sample/4328
The growing number of coronavirus patients
The sudden growth of the COVID-19 pandemic has imposed a significant impact on the growth of the personal protective equipment market across the world. The increasing application of strict regulations related to employee safety in the workspace is heading impressively towards the overall growth of the market throughout this unprecedented period. Additionally, PPE companies are involved in manufacturing personal protective products to help people prevent this deadly disease. These factors are expected to drive demand for PPE around the world, throughout this pandemic period.
Low availability of various types of PPE
Besides the need for PPE for healthcare professionals focusing on the development of a vaccine against the deadly virus, there is also an urgent need for manufacturers of protective equipment to develop and introduce safer products. and more profitable in the market. Among the types of personal protective equipment required for healthcare professionals dealing with coronavirus, four main types include isolation gowns, respirators, gloves and face masks. Health care-related organizations and respective regulatory bodies are working to improve safety standards and awareness of the effects of COVID-19 in their respective countries. Such efforts will fuel the demand for personal protective equipment and enhance the revenue growth of the global personal protective equipment market during the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables * and 35 figures * through 140 slides and a detailed table of contents on “Global COVID-19 Personal Protective Equipment Market ‘, by Product Type (Isolation Gowns, Gloves, Face Masks, and Respirators), by Application (Hospitals, Clinics, and Others) and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa) – Trends, analyzes and forecasts to 2029
Purchase this report now (single user license) @ https://www.prophecymarketinsights.com/market_insight/buy_now/4328
Key market insights from the report:
The global COVID-19 personal protective equipment market was worth US $ 60.4 billion in 2019 and is estimated to be worth US $ 178.3 billion by 2029 and is expected to register a CAGR of 11.5%. The market report has been segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region.
- By product type, Isolation Gowns segment is expected to dominate the target market during the forecast period on a global scale. This is mainly due to growing concerns about employee safety and initiatives to reduce injury rates in the industrial and commercial sectors.
- By application, the hospital segment is expected to dominate the target market during the forecast period globally due to the increasing number of cases suffering from coronavirus outbreak.
- By region, North America and Europe are vital markets and dominate in terms of revenue share in the global personal protective equipment market, owing to the presence of major personal protective equipment manufacturers in the markets. countries in these regions.
To learn about upcoming trends and ideas prevailing in this market, click on the link below:
The leading player operating in the global COVID-19 personal protective equipment market includes 3M, Kimberly-Clark, Unicharm Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., KOWA American Corporation, UVEX Group, JIANGSU Te Yin Imp. & Exp. Co. Ltd., Hakugen Co. Ltd., Shanghai Dasheng Health Products Manufacturing Co. Ltd., Japan Vilene Company Ltd. and Totobobo Pte. Ltd.
The market provides detailed information on the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends that will help companies to expand their business and promote financial growth. Further, the report presents dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional markets, competition, dominant key players, and market forecast. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships as well as regulatory frameworks in different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advancements and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing / sales strategy and solutions that provide strategic and tactical support to clients to make informed business decisions and to identify and realize high value-added opportunities in the field. target activity. We also help our clients overcome business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some important points addressed in this market report are given below:
- Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning and positioning
- Explains the details of key operational strategies with an emphasis on R&D strategies, company structure, location strategies, production capacities and financial performance of various companies.
- Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecast period.
- Examining various market perspectives using Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
- Study on which segments are expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regional analysis expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period
Key topics covered
- Study deliverables
- Study hypotheses
- Scope of the study
- Research methodology
- Opportunity map analysis
- Market Snapshot
- Market share (%) and BPS analysis, by region
- Competitive landscape
- Heat map analysis
- Market presence and specificity analysis
- Investment analysis
- Competitive analysis