Massive industrial growth in the Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa regions, along with strict regulatory policies promoting workplace safety
NEW YORK, NY, USA, Nov. 24, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ – The global respiratory protective equipment (EPR) market size is expected to reach $ 10.37 billion, from $ 6.02 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 7.3% until 2027. Market growth is driven by the introduction of strict regulatory policies relating to occupational safety. According to a report by the National Statistics Health & Safety Executives, nearly 12,000 workers die each year in the UK, and 67% of deaths are due to high exposure to asbestos. Safety standards set by regulatory bodies like the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), primarily in North America and Europe, are increasing the demand for respiratory protective equipment in industrial workplaces.
The expansion of the transportation, construction, oil and gas, and textile industries in the Asia-Pacific region, especially in China, Indonesia, India and Vietnam, creates lucrative opportunities for market growth. respiratory protective equipment (RPE).
In 2019, respiratory protective equipment accounted for around 11% of the global protective equipment market revenue. The increasing prevalence of infectious biohazards such as Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS) and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) are positively impacting the growth of the industry. Additionally, the recent coronavirus outbreak has resulted in an unprecedented demand for protective equipment from healthcare workers. The healthcare sector generates the highest demand for the product, in particular an integral respirator in the current crisis. Rising demand for personal protective equipment in hospitals will complement the respiratory protective equipment (RPE) market share during the forecast period.
Get A Sample Of The Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3097
Key Offerings in the Global Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Market Report:
• In-depth insight into the Respiratory Protective Equipment (EPR) market landscape
• Key details on the regional segmentation of the Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) Market
• Analysis of crucial market trends in relation to current and emerging trends
• Comprehensive overview of the major manufacturers and industry players
• In-depth study of market segmentation and recent developments
The continued efforts of major players to develop cutting-edge therapies and drugs, the rapid adoption of cutting-edge technologies such as artificial intelligence, additive manufacturing, advertising blockchain technologies, among others, and the growing emphasis on on precision medicine have led to rapid changes in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry. The legalization and acceptance of medical marijuana, the growing attention to connected devices in the healthcare industry, and the popularization of the afterlife of the pill have further revolutionized the healthcare industry. The emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic has played a crucial role in advancing the health industry with a rapid shift in focus towards preventive health care, increased awareness of health and wellness , the growth of telemedicine and teleconsultation, and the rapid adoption of advanced technologies to meet the needs. growing patient pool.
Request Discount on Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3097
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the market competitive landscape to offer key insights into the leading companies operating in the market. The section examines in detail the initiatives and innovations adopted by the major players to gain a solid foothold in the market. It also provides information on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships and agreements, among others to provide a better understanding of the market.
Key companies in the market include:
3M, Honeywell International, MSA Safety, Dragerwerk, Kimberly-Clark, Alpha Pro Tech, Avon Protection Systems, Jayco Safety Products and Bullard, Gentex, among others.
Other key findings from the report suggest
• The increasing demand for masks, respirators, gloves and protective equipment amid the COVID-19 pandemic is positively impacting the growth of the Respiratory Protective Equipment market.
• Based on type, the Air Purifying Respirator (APR) segment dominates the respiratory protective equipment market share and is expected to experience a CAGR of 7.7% through 2027 due to the heavy use of the respirators. APR by industrial workers to protect against harmful gases and vapors.
• Based on the distribution channel, the retail sales segment is expected to show a notable growth rate of 7.7% over the analysis period.
• In terms of end use, the oil and gas industry dominated the market revenue share in 2019. However, the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector is expected to experience the fastest growth rate of 8% through 2027. In addition, unprecedented demand for personal protective equipment due to the COVID-19 pandemic is further strengthening segmental growth.
• The APAC region is expected to experience the fastest growth rate of 8.6% due to the exponential growth of the textile sector, mainly in India and China.
• North America accounted for the second largest respiratory protective equipment (RPE) market share in 2019 and is expected to experience a notable CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period.
• Europe is expected to register a substantial growth rate of 6.8% over the analysis period.
• In April 2020, the Trump administration worked with 3M, a multinational conglomerate operating in worker safety, consumer goods and healthcare in the United States, to import additional respirators of value of $ 166.5 billion in the United States.
Find out more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/respiratory-protective-equipment-rpe-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) market on the basis of type, end user, distribution channel, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, Billions USD; 2017-2027)
• Air purifying respirators
• Supplied air respirators
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Health and pharmaceuticals
• Defense and public security services
• Petroleum gas
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Direct / institutional sales
• Retail sales
The section covers a comprehensive analysis of key regions for production and consumption ratio, import / export analysis, supply and demand dynamics, regional trends and demands, and presence of leading players. plan in each region. The regional analysis segments also offer by country analysis to offer a panoramic view of the market and to help investors, clients, stakeholders, and firms to better understand the opportunities and growth scope of the Respiratory Protective Equipment Market ( EPR).
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3097
The regional analysis covers:
• North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
• Europe (United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France, rest of Europe)
• Asia-Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, rest of APAC)
• Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, rest of Latin America)
• Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, rest of MEA)
Thanks for reading our report. For more details about the report and the customization function, please contact us. Our team will ensure that the report is tailored to your needs.
Browse more reports:
Protein Expression Market @ https://www.google.it/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/protein-expression-market
Botulinum Toxin Injection Market @ https://www.google.vg/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/botulinum-toxin-injection-market
Microplate Market @ https://www.google.az/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microplate-market
OTC / OTC Testing Market @ https://www.google.com.bz/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/over-the-counter-otc-test- market
Bionics Brain Market @ https://www.google.com.qa/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/brain-bionics-market
About reports and data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions focus uniquely on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and evidence-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, technology, chemicals, power and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to ensure that our clients are up to date with the latest trends that exist in the market. Reports and Data has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise.
Reports and data
+1 800 819 3052 ext.
write us here
Visit us on social networks: