A new report released by Allied Market Research, titled “Sports Protective Equipment Market by Product Type, Protective Area and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018-2026Â», Predicts that the global sports protective equipment market was valued at $ 7,518 million in 2018 and is expected to reach $ 10,171 million by 2026. Sports protective equipment market trends are expected to be progressive over the years. coming years. LAMEA is expected to experience the highest growth rate, due to the increasing popularity of sports such as baseball and basketball in Brazil.
Increased participation in sports activities, growth in consumer spending on sports equipment, increased health awareness among consumers, importance of national and international sporting events promote industry growth sports protective equipment. However, the availability of cheap and counterfeit products is holding back the growth of the market. The increasing penetration of online retail is expected to provide lucrative growth opportunities.
Request Sample Copy of this Report >>> https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1772
The sports protective equipment market is segmented by product type into helmets and other headgear, protective eyewear, face shields and mouth guards, and shields, protectors, breast shields and gloves. Among these, the product segment comprising protectors, guards, breastplates and gloves accounted for the largest size of the sports equipment market by value due to the extensive penetration of such equipment in various sports such as sports equipment. ice hockey, football, cricket, baseball and others. sports. Protective eyewear segment follows the Protective, Protective, Breastplate and Gloves segment, in terms of sports protective equipment market size, due to its rapid adoption by recreational users and other sports enthusiasts as a trend of the fashion.
The global sports protective equipment market is categorized based on the area of ââprotection into head and face protection equipment, trunk and thorax protection equipment, upper limb protection equipment, and lower limb protection equipment. . The head and face segment accounted for over half of the total sports equipment market size in 2018, fueling market growth. Upper and lower extremity protective gear is expected to experience higher growth rates during the forecast period due to the rapid adoption of knee pads and elbows as a preventative measure in sport.
Sports protective equipment is distributed through various channels, namely specialty retail stores, retail stores, online stores and others. Specialty retail stores generated the highest revenues in 2018 as it is a traditional channel for purchasing sporting goods and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.5%. Online and other retail stores are expected to experience relatively higher growth due to the high penetration of smartphones and tablets and the increased convenience offered by this channel to choose from a variety of products.
Get Detailed Analysis of COVID-19 Impact @ Request for Personalization >>> https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1772?reqfor=covid
- North America accounted for over 35% of the sports protective equipment market share and is expected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period.
- An analysis of the Sports Protective Equipment market has been provided for the four regions covered in the report. The countries analyzed in the North American geographic segment are the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Under Europe, market size and forecast is provided for UK, Germany, France, Italy and the rest of Europe.
- The prevalence of sports culture and high per capita income has led to greater adoption of sports protective equipment in North America and Western Europe.
- Countries covered in Asia-Pacific include Japan, China, Australia, India, and the rest of Asia-Pacific. Japan, China and Australia are the main markets for sports protective equipment in the region. LAMEA includes Brazil, the Middle East and the rest of LAMEA.
Important features offered and highlights of the reports:
– Detailed overview of the sports protective equipment market
– Changing market dynamics of the Sports Protective Equipment Market industry.
– In-depth segmentation of the Sports Protective Equipment Market by Type, Application etc.
– Historical, current and projected market size in terms of volume and value.
– Recent trends and developments in the industry.
– Competitive landscape of the sports protective equipment market.
Interested in obtaining this report? Visit Here >>> https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1772
The major players presented in the report include: –
- Adidas AG (Adidas)
- Amer Sports Corporation
- ASICS Company
- BRG Sports
- Nike, Inc. (Nilke)
- PUMA SE
- Under Armor, Inc.
- Solid sports brands
- Vista Outdoor Operations LLC.