The Respiratory Protective Equipment market report also sheds light on changes in supply chains in upstream raw material and downstream distributor trends.
NEW YORK, NY, USA, July 19, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — The global respiratory protective equipment (RPE) market size is estimated at USD 10.37 billion from USD 6.02 billion in 2019, with a CAGR of 7.3% through 2027. Market growth is driven by the introduction of stringent workplace safety regulatory policies. According to a report by the National Statistics Health & Safety Executives, nearly 12,000 workers die each year in the UK, and 67% of deaths are the result of heavy exposure to asbestos. Safety standards set by regulatory bodies like OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), primarily in North America and Europe, are increasing the demand for industrial workplace respiratory protective equipment.
Expanding transportation, construction, oil & gas, and textile industries in the Asia-Pacific region, especially in China, Indonesia, India, and Vietnam, are creating lucrative opportunities for market growth respiratory protection equipment (RPE).
In 2019, respiratory protective equipment accounted for approximately 11% of global protective equipment market revenue. The increasing prevalence of infectious biohazards such as Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS) is positively impacting the growth of the industry. Additionally, the recent coronavirus outbreak has led to an unprecedented demand for protective gear from healthcare workers. The healthcare sector is generating the highest demand for the product, especially a full-face respirator in the current crisis. Growing demand for personal protective equipment in hospitals will complement the respiratory protective equipment (RPE) market share during the forecast period.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3097
Major players operating in the global respiratory protective equipment market include 3M, Honeywell International, MSA Safety, Dragerwerk, Kimberly-Clark, Alpha Pro Tech, Avon Protection Systems, Jayco Safety Products, and Bullard, Gentex, among others.
Other key findings from the report suggest
• Rising demand for face masks, respirators, gloves, and protective gear amid the COVID-19 pandemic is positively impacting the growth of the respiratory protective equipment market.
• On the basis of type, the Air Purifying Respirators (APR) segment dominates the Respiratory Protective Equipment market share and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% through 2027 due to heavy usage respirators by industrial workers for protection against harmful gases and vapours.
• Based on the distribution channel, the retail segment is expected to show a notable growth rate of 7.7% over the analysis period.
• In terms of end-use, the oil and gas industry dominated the market revenue share in 2019. However, the healthcare and pharmaceutical sector is expected to witness the fastest growth rate of 8% up to in 2027. Moreover, an unprecedented demand for personal protective equipment products due to the COVID-19 pandemic further strengthens the sectoral growth.
• The APAC region is expected to experience the fastest growth rate of 8.6% due to the exponential growth of the textile sector, mainly in India and China.
• North America accounted for the second largest share of the Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) market in 2019 and is expected to witness a notable CAGR of 7.1% over the forecast period.
• Europe should record a substantial growth rate of 6.8% over the analysis period.
• These industry players are adopting several strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, collaborations, new product development, and capacity expansion, thereby supporting the overall market growth. Moreover, rising investment by major industry players in R&D activities will further support the growth of the market over the analysis period.
• In April 2020, the Trump administration collaborated with 3M, a multinational conglomerate operating in the areas of worker safety, consumer goods and health care in the United States, to import additional ventilators worth of $166.5 billion in the United States.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/respiratory-protective-equipment-rpe-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) market based on type, end-user, distribution channel and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Air Purifying Respirators
• Airline respirators
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Health and Pharmaceuticals
• Defense and public safety services
• Petroleum gas
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• Direct/institutional sales
• Retail sales
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
• North America
o United States
o United Kingdom
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
Request Report Customization @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3097
Thank you for reading our report. For more information about the report and customization, please contact us. Our team will ensure that you get the report that best suits your needs.
Read our related reports:
Single Ply Roofing Market Size – https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/QmzTfRMqtKySLhHDlxRndw
Liquid Applied Membranes (LAM) Market Share – https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/6L1zv-4TE_Oplqq1T9Teow
Logistics Automation Market Demand – https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/W6DQaz69vY4dQbd8V0xAfQ
Fall Protection Equipment Market Growth – https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/51-P7DZXtL7a69cZPggAmg
Label Maker Market Analysis – https://www.einpresswire.com/shareable-preview/6bRHTxjdIZ9bW3INKspEdg
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal of locating, targeting and analyzing changes in consumer behavior across demographics, across industries and helping customers make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence research ensuring relevant, fact-based research across multiple sectors including healthcare, technology, power & energy, and chemicals. We are constantly updating our search offerings to ensure that our clients are aware of the latest trends existing in the market.
Reports and data
write to us here
Visit us on social media: