Dublin, September 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Respiratory Protective Equipment Market Research Report By Product, By Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global respiratory protective equipment market size was estimated at USD 70.04 billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 72.43 billion in 2021, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.74% to reach 87, $ 31 billion by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage:
This research report categorizes Respiratory Protective Equipment to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the product, the respiratory protective equipment market has been researched on Air Purifying Respirators and Supplied Air Respirators. Air-purifying respirators are discussed in more detail among exhaust respirators, non-motorized air-purifying respirators and motorized air-purifying respirators. Supplied air respirators are discussed in more detail among supplied air respirators, loose fitting hoods, and self-contained breathing apparatus.
On the basis of end use, the respiratory protective equipment market has been studied in construction, fire service, healthcare, industrial, mining, oil and gas industries, petrochemicals / chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Based on the region, the Respiratory Protective Equipment market has been studied to America, Asia-Pacific & Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas are further explored in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and the United States. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand. Europe, Middle East and Africa are also studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Arab Emirates United and the United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the respiratory protective equipment market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer). Support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis:
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles:
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of key vendors and innovation profiles in the global respiratory protective equipment market including Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd., Alpha Solway Ltd, Ansell Ltd., Avon Rubber plc, Bullard, Cordova Safety Products, Delta Plus Group, Dragerwerk AG, DSI Safety Inc., DuPont de Nemours, Inc, Gateway Safety, Inc, Gentex Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc., ILC Dover LP, Intech Safety Pvt. Ltd., Jayco Safety Products, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Mine Safety Appliances or MSA Safety Incorporated, Ocenco, Inc., Pan Taiwan Enterprise Co. Ltd, Polison Corporation, RBP Safety, Shanghai Baoya Safety Equipment Inc., The 3M Company, and Uvex Safety Group.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global respiratory protective equipment market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global Respiratory Protective Equipment Market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global Respiratory Protective Equipment Market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global Respiratory Protective Equipment market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global respiratory protective equipment market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global respiratory protective equipment market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global respiratory protective equipment market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market overview
5.1. Market dynamics
18.104.22.168. Strict worker safety regulations and policies
22.214.171.124. Growing prevalence of infectious biohazards such as SARS, EVD and MERS
126.96.36.199. Growing awareness of the importance of workplace safety
188.8.131.52. Increased demand for personal protective equipment (PPE) due to COVID-19 outbreak
184.108.40.206. Increasing automation and reducing labor demand in several industries
220.127.116.11. Rapid industrial growth in developing economies
18.104.22.168. Multifunctional protective gear designed and performing
22.214.171.124. Lack of awareness of the proper use of respiratory protective equipment
5.2. Porters Five Forces Analysis
6. Respiratory Protective Equipment Market, By Product
6.2. Air purifying respirators
6.2.2. Non-motorized air-purifying respirators
6.2.3. Motorized air purifying respirators
6.3. Supplied air respirators
6.3.1. Airline respirators
6.3.2. Loose hoods
7. Respiratory Protective Equipment Market, By End Use
7.3. Fire services
7.4. Health care
7.7. Petroleum gas
7.8. Petrochemicals / Chemistry
8. Americas Respiratory Protective Equipment Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Respiratory Protective Equipment Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Respiratory Protective Equipment Market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
11. Competitive landscape
11.1. FPNV positioning matrix
11.1.2. Business strategy
11.1.3. Product satisfaction
11.2. Market ranking analysis
11.3. Market share analysis, by key player
11.4. Competitive scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
11.4.3. Launch and improvement of new products
11.4.4. Investment and financing
11.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
12. Company usability profiles
12.1. Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd.
12.2. Alpha Solway Ltd
12.3. Ansell Ltd.
12.4. Avon Rubber plc
12.6. Cordova Safety Products
12.7. Delta Plus Group
12.8. Dragerwerk AG
12.9. DSI Security Inc.
12.10. DuPont de Nemours, Inc
12.11. Gateway Security, Inc
12.12. Gentex Company
12.13. Honeywell International, Inc.
12.14. ILC Dover LP
12.15. Intech Security Pvt. Ltd.
12.16. Jayco Safety Products
12.17. Kimberly-Clark Company
12.18. Mine Safety Appliances, or MSA Safety Incorporated
12.19. Ocenco, Inc.
12.20. Pan Taiwan Enterprise Co. Ltd
12.21. Polison Company
12.22. RBP Security
12.23. Shanghai Baoya Safety Equipment Inc.
12.24. 3M company
12.25. Uvex security group
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y5im3i
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager [email protected] For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900